dijous, 10 de gener del 2013

11. Conclusions


Firstly, I want to say that since I started this subject, I have refreshed it a lot, and my English has improved. I have learned new words and expressions, grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary and the most important how to make an effective English class, how to manage a classroom, the importance of the home-school connection, the PLE,  the child-centered approach, diferentated instruction, the CLIL project and so on.

This blog has been really good for me .Inside it, there is a part of all my work that I’ve done during the subject. I believe that doing all the posts helps me to memorize, reflect and summarize all I have learnt. The articles help me to see different points of view , different knowledge and to contrast information.

Moreover, another  useful task I have done, in my opinion, is the CLIL project. With this activity we put on the place of the teacher, it was really difficult at the beginning but gradually we did it better. We learnt every single thing that teacher have to take into account when he/she is planning a CLIL, and why is important a CLIL.

I’m glad about all my evolution. I am proud with my work at this subject because I have been following the rhythm of the class and deliver all my work.  I have enjoyed a lot this subject. I think I can improve more but I realize I have a long journey to travel.

In my opinion and for conclusion, this subject is one of the best subjects I have done, because it is one of the subjects that I learnt a method.  It is the most meaningful and useful contents I have learnt. Actually, I will put in practise all I have learnt.

1 comentari:

  1. Cristina, you have worked very hard during this course and this blog is a wonderful demonstration of that work. Thank you for your comments and thoughtful reflections. It has been a pleasure having you in the class. Best, theresa

    ResponElimina