divendres, 19 d’octubre del 2012

1. Who am I ?

Hello everybody

This is my blog, I will post some work relacionated with the subject Didàctica de la Llengua Anglesa.


I'm Cristina Garcia,  I was born in Barcelona the 12nd of March in 1990 so I'm 22 years old. I'm studying Grau d'Educació Primària in the UB University.
I live in a little village called La Garriga. Is not too far from Barcelona, just 40 km. Monday to Friday I go to Barcelona to study, sometimes on morning and sometimes at the afternoon.

During the weekend I work in a clothes shop in a small shopping mall. Moreover I work in a Civic Center, teaching English to a litle group of old people. I really enjoy doing that!

In my free time I like going out with my friends and spending time with my family. Also I like going to the gym, listening to music and dancing.

With the purpose to improve my English level, I am being taught English Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I think I  should improve my grammar, it is my challenge for this course. Also, I know I have to improve the ability to read, listen to and speak. 

That is all for now

Cristina


2 comentaris:

  1. I didn´t know you teach English at a Civic center, Cristina! This is great practice! Are you able to use some of the things we have been talking about in this course, such as differentiating your instruction to meet the different needs of your students?

    I have enjoyed reading your blog entries. You were certainly brave to go to England all by yourself. How long were you there? Would you like to go back?

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hi theresa,
      I try to use different strategies with my students, of course and Also use some of funny and engaging activites that we have done in class.

      I was living there during 9 months. It was fantastic.When I will finish the university I would like to go to EEUU or Canada to see how they work there!

      :)

      Elimina